August 16, 2015
- The Freshman and Intermediate Races will be contested at 1.25 mile distance, Varsity and Eastern States Races are 2.5 miles.
- The Starting Line for ALL Races is the Same! It is located near the Tennis Courts, (past the Flagpole, the Van Cortlandt House Museum and the Nature Center).
- All Races FINISH at the Broadway Finish Line (near the Tortoise and Hare)
- Tents may NOT be setup in the "Memorial Grove" which is located near the Packet Pick-up.
- Absolutely NO Stakes may used with your tents.
Van Cortlandt Park
The black triangle is the start area.